A person can survive for 3 weeks without food, 3 days without water, and 3 minutes without air. It can be seen that water is the second most important substance to the human body after air.
Does the glass also have an expiration date?
There are many kinds of drinking utensils, including glass cups, thermos cups, paper cups, plastic cups, etc. Everyone uses different drinking tools according to their hobbies.
But you know what? Glasses actually have a shelf life~
Glass products are generally oxidized and cracked. Shelf life is about 10 years. But it also depends on what kind of glass it is and whether antioxidants are added. Different types of glass have different shelf life.
The glass is eroded by water for a long time, and the sodium silicate in it reacts with carbon dioxide in the air to form white carbonic acid crystals. If the water glass is cracked, it should be replaced, and toxic substances can easily seep into the water.
Remember the purchase date of the glass and water glass, it is best to change it every year. Check the water glass regularly and replace it as soon as you find any cracks.
How to choose a glass?
Do not say see you
1. Logo trademark: whether it is a well-known manufacturer, or whether the company has a special trademark, and whether it supports bar code (one of the standards for entering the market).
2. The appearance should be smooth, transparent, beautiful, without cracks, scratches and dirt; the cup body should be smooth, and there should be no burrs that damage the skin; there should be no bubbles or stains in the cup body; mimeograph patterns and handwriting on the cup body Should be clear and beautiful.
3. The standard capacity is 300ml, and other capacities are 260ml and 360ml, with a tolerance of ±5%.
4. The sealing performance is whether it is leak-proof: after the lid is tightened, shake the drinking cup greatly, the cup is in any state, and the liquid in the cup does not leak.
5. Pour hot water into the lid and the cup and smell it without peculiar smell.
6. The sealing ring and the silicone sealing ring parts contacting drinking water should not be sticky after being immersed in boiling water, and the appearance should not change significantly.
7. The match between the lid and the body: when the lid and body are screwed together, they should rotate freely, open and close flexibly, and there is no slippage.
8. Resistance to sudden changes in temperature: There should be no defects such as water leakage, cracks, breakage, etc. that affect the use when poured into boiling water.
Precautions for the use of glass cups!
1. When using the glass for the first time, please clean it with a soft cloth and warm water.
2. If the inner tank produces heavy tea scale after long-term use, you can pour a small amount of 84 disinfectant to soak it for a period of time and then rinse it with water to make it look as bright as new. Please clean the outer surface directly with mild detergent and a soft cloth. Can. Every part must be cleaned after each use.
3. Please wash with mild neutral detergent. In order to avoid scratches on the cup body and affect the appearance, do not wipe the cup body with rough wire balls, etc.; Spill; do not put the glass into high-temperature appliances such as microwave ovens and sterilizers to directly heat it, so as not to cause deformation of the cup body and affect the use effect; unscrew the lid of the cup clockwise (turn it with the right hand toward you from left to right), Otherwise, it may cause burns; children should use it with caution to prevent the product from falling or scalding themselves.
4. Avoid using environment with excessive temperature difference. Usually, the temperature difference of more than 80 degrees will cause strong thermal expansion and contraction of the vessel, which may easily lead to bursting. Unless otherwise specified, please try to avoid using utensils to hold hot or cold water.
5. Before pouring hot water, you can pour a small amount first, and shake the container to make the hot water fully contact with it, so as to achieve the purpose of preheating the container, and then pour the hot water to prevent the container from being too large due to the temperature difference. cause an explosion.
Drinking water is important! But the drinking glass is just as important! 与此原文有关的更多信息要查看其他翻译信息，您必须输入相应原文